playXP

서브 메뉴

Page. 1 / 84377 [내 메뉴에 추가]
작성자 아이콘 아기피부
작성일 2011-08-14 14:25:53 KST 조회 1,644
제목
FXO가 스2협에서 나왓다네요... 이건 또 뭐지...

So, unfortunately I have to post this post during a terrible dramatic situation with sc2con. Which actually doesn't reflect the problems I have been having with sc2con.

Whilst the NASL situation is not just an sc2con issue, and they are not controlling which players I can have play etc, I have had some really big issues with the sc2con.

I will list a few of them here to indicate exactly what has been going on and I state that its not a true indication of the organisation but more its leader whom I have the name as Juneo.

Whilst the idea of the organisation is something I believe in, and I believe can work, this organisation was on the verge of trying to create a controlling body such as kespa, and it was poorly managed and not supported.

Things I have encountered, although not directly, but via my Korean branch, are blackmail, threats, insults and lies.

At times the sc2con would say "if you dont do this, X will happen". Whilst I cannot say exactly what they threatened us with, they had no control over whether or not X would happen. So it was a baseless threat.

They tried to determine what our players would wear, and that it had to represent Korea. Ummm what? We have a team jersey, we are a team... Although I dont say no to the idea of the Korean players perhaps having a Korea flag on their jersey, they were asking us to change our entire logos to be very korean flag-ish. Which is unacceptable in my eyes.

They are trying to force the name "FXO Korea" which is not the actual team name, we are FXO, a joint team helping each other. The FXO Korea is an internal management description. When this was explained, it was not accepted by sc2con.

Multiple times, there were phone calls in the middle of the night, beyond 12 midnight, and insults were throw, and threats delievered over nothing and were totally unnecessary.

There is a large number of occasions where sc2con has caused stress to my players unnecessarily. And together with Choya, we decided that its best to leave the organisation ASAP.

Right now I feel very sorry for Choya for having to deal with the person in charge. I tried multiple times to get that person to contact me, but it appears he has no interest in speaking to me.

In closing, if a new organisation were to pop up in Korea, I personally would try to become a member, because the idea and actual need for such an organisation is great. However this organisation unfortunately has been poorly run.

Peace

FXOBoSs

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=254635

누가 번역좀

지속적인 허위 신고시 신고자가 제재를 받을 수 있습니다.
신고 사유를 입력하십시오:

발도장 찍기
아이콘 후배위하는선배 (2011-08-14 14:26:30 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
그래서, 불행히도 나는 sc2con와 끔찍한 극적인 상황 동안이 게시물을 게시할 수 있습니다. 어떤 사실이 sc2con와 함께 있었다는 문제를 반영하지 않습니다. NASL 상황이 단지 sc2con 문제가 아니라, 그들이 내 등을 재생할 수있는 플레이어가 제어되지 않은 반면, 그 sc2con 몇 가지 정말 큰 문제가 있었다. 무슨 일이 내가 상태되었습니다 정확히 나타내기 위해 여기에 몇 목록을 것입니다 그것이 아닌 진정한 조직의 표시하지만 더는 Juneo로 이름을 자사의 선두 주자. 조직의 생각이 나는 믿고 무언가하고, 일할 수 저는 믿습니다 반면,이 조직은 kespa로 제어 몸을 만들려고 직전에 있었고, 그것은 제대로 관리하고 지원되지 않았습니다. 난 안 직접 있지만,하지만 내 한국어 지점을 통해 발생한 일들이, 위협, 모욕과 거짓을 협박하고 있습니다. 시간에 sc2con "당신은 이렇게 없다면, X는 일어날 것입니다"라고합니다. 나는 그들이 우리를 위협 정확히 말할 수있는 반면, 그들은 X가 일어날 여부를 제어 없었다. 그래서 그것은 근거없는 위협했다. 그들은 한국을 대표하는 것을 우리 선수들이 입는 것이 결정하려고합니다. Ummm 뭐야? 우리는 팀 유니폼을 가지고, 우리는 한 팀이라는 거지 ... 나는 아마도 그들의 뉴저지에 한국 깃발을 가지고 한국 선수의 생각에 거절 없다지만, 그들은 깃발 봐야죠 매우 한국어로 우리의 전체 로고를 변경하도록 요청했다. 어떤 내 눈을 용납할 수있다. 그들은 실제 팀 이름이 아닙니다 이름 "FXO 한국"을 강제로 노력하고 있으며, 우리는 FXO, 서로를 돕는 공동 팀입니다. FXO 한국은 내부 관리에 대한 설명입니다. 이것이 설명되었을 때, 그것은 sc2con으로 접수되지 않았습니다. 여러 번, 12 자정 넘어, 한 밤중에 전화가되었고, 모욕 던져, 그리고 아무것도 이상의 delievered 위협되었으며 완전히 불필요했다. sc2con 불필요하게 내 선수에 스트레스가 발생했습니다 행사 다수가있다. 함께 Choya과 함께, 우리는 최고의 즉시 조직을 떠날 것을 결심했다. 지금은 담당자와 계약하는 것에 대해서 Choya에 대해 매우 유감 생각합니다. 나에게 연락하는 그 사람을 여러 번했지만, 그것은 그가 내게 말하기에는 관심이 없다가 나타납니다. 새로운 조직이 한국에서 팝업다면 아이디어와 같은 조직에 실제 필요한 아주이기 때문에 마지막으로, 개인적으로, 회원 가입하려고합니다. 그러나이 조직은 불행하게도 제대로 실행되었습니다. 평화 FXOBoSs
아이콘 감쓔[KIN] (2011-08-14 14:28:29 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
흠..FXO가 스2협에서 나왓다는 내용이군여
아이콘 AUTOEXEC.BAT (2011-08-14 14:32:43 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
여하튼 이번일을 계기로 앞으로 한국 오려는 선수 외국 선수들 줄어들듯....;
우리나라 선수들은 스폰도 제대로 못받고 빌빌대니 해외로 더 가려고 할테고;;
망할 조짐이다 ;
아이콘 scv인생 (2011-08-14 14:32:48 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
케스파 짓거리를 따라가는건가
아이콘 YuNMiN (2011-08-14 14:38:30 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지를 등록해 주세요
스2 혐 그지 근성 .... 권력 못누려본 놈들의 실체... 슬레이어스가 이해가 가는 대목.. 임요환 똑똑하고 김가연 똑똑하고... 저런놈들 저렇게 변할꺼 뻔히 아니깐
댓글을 등록하려면 로그인 하셔야 합니다. 로그인 하시려면 [여기]를 클릭하십시오.
롤토체스 TFT - 롤체지지 LoLCHESS.GG
소환사의 협곡부터 칼바람, 우르프까지 - 포로지지 PORO.GG
배그 전적검색은 닥지지(DAK.GG)에서 가능합니다
  • (주)플레이엑스피
  • 대표: 윤석재
  • 사업자등록번호: 406-86-00726

© PlayXP Inc. All Rights Reserved.