playXP

서브 메뉴

Page. 59964 / 84247 [내 메뉴에 추가]
작성자 아이콘 혼란과Fs
작성일 2011-05-25 23:29:14 KST 조회 223
제목
근데 블리자드 개객기들아 모선 안건드린다매

북미 포럼에 올라온 Necromalice님의 글입니다.

The Mothership is the 1 unit in the game that never sees serious pay on any level. Players of all races across the board from bronze to diamond unanimously agree that it is essentially worthless. Yet Blizzard is being strangely silent on the subject. I have yet to see a blue post regarding the state of the Mothership, but to be honest I don't blame them as I hardly notice it exists either and I'm a Protoss player.

Anyway the purpose of this post is to elicit a Blue response.

Do you consider the mothership fine? If not, is it being looked at currently? If so, is it more likely to be buffed, reworked, or removed/replaced?

Thank you in advance.

PS: If you want to see this question answered as much as I do, like my post so I'm more likely to get a blue reply.

(요약 번역)

모선은 브론즈부터 다이아몬드까지 거의 모든 유저들이 만장일치로 사용되지 않는 유닛 중 하나라고 생각하는데 괜찮다고 보시나요? 아니라면, 현재 검토 중인 상태인가요? 검토 중이라면 상향될지, 재설계가 될지, 제거되거나 교체될지 알 수 있을까요?

블리자드 Nethaera님의 답변입니다:

There are some units that just aren't going to be used at "high" levels of play and the Mothership is probably one of them. We currently don't have any plans to change this unit.

(번역)

일부 유닛은 "상위" 레벨의 플레이에서 잘 사용되지 않을 수 있고, 모선은 그 중 하나일 수 있습니다. 현재 이 유닛을 변경할 계획은 없습니다.

그리고 2011년 3월

• 프로토스
    • 모선
      • 모선의 소용돌이에서 벗어나는 유닛들이 1.5초 동안 대상 지정 불가 및 피해 면역 상태를 유지합니다.

지속적인 허위 신고시 신고자가 제재를 받을 수 있습니다.
    신고 사유를 입력하십시오:

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
    댓글을 등록하려면 로그인 하셔야 합니다. 로그인 하시려면 [여기]를 클릭하십시오.
    롤토체스 TFT - 롤체지지 LoLCHESS.GG
    소환사의 협곡부터 칼바람, 우르프까지 - 포로지지 PORO.GG
    배그 전적검색은 닥지지(DAK.GG)에서 가능합니다
    • (주)플레이엑스피
    • 대표: 윤석재
    • 사업자등록번호: 406-86-00726

© PlayXP Inc. All Rights Reserved.