playXP

서브 메뉴

Page. 1 / 84247 [내 메뉴에 추가]
작성자 오케이요잉
작성일 2016-11-24 10:07:23 KST 조회 836
제목
맵퍼들한테 미네랄 갯수 제한 푼다네요?

I wanted to ask about maps; you teased that next year, you’ll allow map makers to play around with different map features like mineral patches / gas geysers for the first time. Can you tell us about your thought process for this, as in the past you’ve always been very strict about sticking to the default setup.

David Kim: I think up until now, we’ve thought that we have to be strict and not go too crazy with map ideas, because there aren’t a lot of good tools for new players coming to the game; we don’t want them to be too overwhelmed. But now, it feels like we’re not 100% there yet, but places like TeamLiquid, like Reddit, there are posts that come up trying to help new players whenever they ask questions. Plus we have the co-op mode, where we have broken a lot of these rules, and we’ve noticed that new players coming in aren’t too affected or confused by that. All these factors added up I think, and now we want to make a push for greater map diversity that we haven’t seen before. I think the next step is what the community has been requesting for a long time.

지속적인 허위 신고시 신고자가 제재를 받을 수 있습니다.
신고 사유를 입력하십시오:

발도장 찍기
오케이요잉 (2016-11-24 10:08:44 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지를 등록해 주세요
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/516369-david-kim-tim-morten-interview-blizzcon-changes-for-starcraft-ii-in-2017

부분적으로 자원량 롤백 가능할듯? 물론 블쟈가 맵 채택을 잘 해줘야겠지만
아이콘 zhuderkov (2016-11-24 10:12:07 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
호옹이?!
아는까마귀 (2016-11-24 10:25:47 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지를 등록해 주세요
근데 갯수면 결국 캐는 일꾼수만 늘지 않을까요?
아이콘 천사사냥꾼 (2016-12-11 19:49:34 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
자원량 롤백 ㄱ
댓글을 등록하려면 로그인 하셔야 합니다. 로그인 하시려면 [여기]를 클릭하십시오.
롤토체스 TFT - 롤체지지 LoLCHESS.GG
소환사의 협곡부터 칼바람, 우르프까지 - 포로지지 PORO.GG
배그 전적검색은 닥지지(DAK.GG)에서 가능합니다
  • (주)플레이엑스피
  • 대표: 윤석재
  • 사업자등록번호: 406-86-00726

© PlayXP Inc. All Rights Reserved.