playXP

서브 메뉴

Page. 1 / 84247 [내 메뉴에 추가]
작성자 아이콘 딸딸몽
작성일 2011-08-14 15:32:03 KST 조회 139
제목
이것에 대한 해명은 어떠한 것이 있을까요.

At times the sc2con would say "if you dont do this, X will happen". Whilst I cannot say exactly what they threatened us with, they had no control over whether or not X would happen. So it was a baseless threat.

선수협이 우리보고 이렇게 하지 않는다면 어떤 일이 벌어질것이다라 협박함.  그 협박 내용이 뭔지는 알려줄수 없지만, 선수협이 그런 협박을 할수있는 능력도 없음.  불가능한걸 협박함.

They tried to determine what our players would wear, and that it had to represent Korea. Ummm what? We have a team jersey, we are a team... Although I dont say no to the idea of the Korean players perhaps having a Korea flag on their jersey, they were asking us to change our entire logos to be very korean flag-ish. Which is unacceptable in my eyes.

fxo유니폼 디자인에 간섭하려했음.  우리 팀 유니폼은 우리 팀 유니폼임.  한국선수가 한국마크를 달고 경기에 임하는건 상관 안하는데 선수협은 우리 팀마크를 한국 태극기가 인상되는 디자인으로 만들라고 강요함.

They are trying to force the name "FXO Korea" which is not the actual team name, we are FXO, a joint team helping each other. The FXO Korea is an internal management description. When this was explained, it was not accepted by sc2con.

우리 팀 이름을 FXO Korea라 하라고 강요했음.  우린 여러사람이 모인 연합팀 FXO일뿐임.  FXO Korea는 걍 FXO팀내의 운용팀일뿐이고 이걸 선수협에 제안하니 선수협은 반대.  팀이름 전체가 FXO Korea여야한다함.

Multiple times, there were phone calls in the middle of the night, beyond 12 midnight, and insults were throw, and threats delievered over nothing and were totally unnecessary.

몇번이나 자정을 넘긴후에 별다른 이유도 없이 협박성 강요성 전화를 함.  

1.스2협의회는 이러한 일들을 아예 한적이없다. 다 지어낸 것이다.

2.이러 이러한 이유 때문에 벌어진 사건이고, 오해다.

지속적인 허위 신고시 신고자가 제재를 받을 수 있습니다.
신고 사유를 입력하십시오:

발도장 찍기
아이콘 에이레 (2011-08-14 15:34:40 KST)
0↑ ↓0
센스 이미지
단 한사람이 그랬답디다
댓글을 등록하려면 로그인 하셔야 합니다. 로그인 하시려면 [여기]를 클릭하십시오.
롤토체스 TFT - 롤체지지 LoLCHESS.GG
소환사의 협곡부터 칼바람, 우르프까지 - 포로지지 PORO.GG
배그 전적검색은 닥지지(DAK.GG)에서 가능합니다
  • (주)플레이엑스피
  • 대표: 윤석재
  • 사업자등록번호: 406-86-00726

© PlayXP Inc. All Rights Reserved.